Butterscotch Coffee Mug
I made just two of these mugs, with a slightly different handle design from usual. The throwing lines can just been seen showing off their handmade qualities.
The glaze on these coffee mugs reminds me of a butterscotch sweet. It was actually a mix of a few other glazes, a happy accident with lots of variation around the mugs.
- 8 cm diameter
- 10 cm heigh
These mugs are made on the potters wheel from a fist sized lump of clay. The handle sits quite high on these ones, just the right size to grab with two fingers. The handle was attached to the mugs while they were still a little soft. It was then wetted and pulled away from the body to create a nice flowing shape.
- These mugs can be used in microwaves and dishwashers
- Made from super durable stoneware
- Beautifully unique lead free glazes from my own special recipe
- Hand crafting makes every mug slightly different from image
- Heavy duty packaging for safe delivery
- Money back if you don't love them
- Handmade in Sheffield, UK