The most popular sized bowls in my collection. I've spent a long time testing different sizes, I think this is a perfect size for breakfast.
Great for your morning granola with yogurt and berries! They would also look awesome filled with carrot and coriander soup, or rhubarb crumble and custard.
- 14.5 cm diameter
- 6 cm heigh
As with all my pottery, these bowls are produced on the potters wheel. A light stoneware clay has been used.
While making bowls I first pay great attention to the interior. A curved wooden rib is used to smooth the inside surface. After a couple of days careful drying, they are trimmed on the outside to reduce weight and refine the shape.
The bowls are bisc fired then dipped in a copper matt glaze. Once cleaned up they are glaze fired for around 12 hours.
- The bowls can be used in microwaves and dishwashers
- Made from hard wearing stoneware pottery
- Beautifully unique lead free glazes from my own special recipe
- Handmade so every bowl is slightly different from image
- Heavy duty packaging for safe delivery
- Money back if you don't love them
- Made in Sheffield, UK