Flower Pattern Olive Dish
Why eat olives from the plastic container when you can use a lovely flowery olive dish like this?
These dishes were made as a little experiment and to practice my brush skills. The glaze is a baby blue tone with black iron oxide decoration brushed over the top.
- 12 cm diameter
- 3 cm heigh
The dishes were handmade on the potters wheel from stoneware clay. They have a rolled rim to make them very rugged. After drying they were bisc fired for around ten hours. I then dipped them in the light blue glaze, and simply brushed the iron oxide over the dried glaze. The final glaze firing takes another twelve hours or so.
- They can be used in microwaves and dishwashers
- Made from super durable stoneware
- Beautifully unique lead free glazes from my own special recipe
- Hand crafting makes every pot slightly different from image
- Heavy duty packaging for safe delivery
- Money back if you don't love them
- Handmade in Sheffield, UK