Olive Serving Dish - Handmade Stoneware Pottery
These little olive dishes have loads of different uses. The size and shape of the ramekins were inspired by a pot my wife made many years ago. We've got so much use out of it I decided to make other dishes based on its dimensions.
It's my go-to pot for any little snacks like nuts, olives or dips. I've recently rediscovered olive olive with drops of balsamic, with some good crusty bread to dunk. I'm told they are the ideal size to use as pin dishes for the sewing folks.
- 12 cm diameter
- 3 cm heigh
Like my other ceramic dishes they were made on the pottery wheel from stoneware clay. After drying a little the handles were attached for a little extra decoration. The dishes were fired once, glazed and fired a second time.
- The dishes be used in microwaves and dishwashers
- Made from hard wearing stoneware pottery
- Beautifully unique lead free glazes from my own special recipe
- The handmade nature makes every olive dish slightly different from image
- Heavy duty packaging for safe delivery
- Money back if you don't love them
- Handmade in Sheffield, UK