How about some unique pottery on your dressing table? These ring dishes are handmade on the potters wheel and fired with a gorgeous blue and tan glaze. The inside decoration was impressed as the wheel turns, giving a unique pattern to each dish.
The central part is a great place to keep your most special rings safe. Other rings or small jewellery items can be kept around the dish. These ring dishes would make a great gift, or maybe just treat yourself! An elegant way to store wedding rings, or other special rings.
- 9.5 cm diameter
- 3.5 cm heigh
These ring dishes are made on the wheel. After centering the clay, a slight downward pressure just away from the middle make the centre pop up. The inside and edges of the ring holder are then pulled out to form a dish shape. The inner decoration is added by repeatedly impressing a wooden tool wheel the wheel is rotating.
- Ring dishes are handmade with stoneware clay
- Beautifully unique lead free glazes from my own special recipe
- Hand crafting makes every ring dish slightly different from image
- Heavy duty packaging for safe delivery
- Money back if you don't love them
- Handmade in Sheffield, UK