Make your kitchen sparkle with one of these sweet little sugar pots! They come in two sizes. The large one matches the tea caddies and coffee jars also sold in the kitchenware range.
The small sugar pot has a cutaway in the lid to keep a small teaspoon at the ready. This size is intended to be used on the table while serving drinks or sprinkling sugar on pancakes.
The body and lid of these sugar pots are thrown on the wheel from speckled stoneware clay. The lettering is individually hand stamped and brushed with iron oxide to make it really stand out.
- Sugar pots are handmade from stoneware pottery
- Beautifully unique lead free glazes from my own special recipe
- Hand crafting makes every sugar pot slightly different from image
- Heavy duty packaging for safe delivery
- Handmade in Sheffield, UK
- Diameter - 10 cm
- Height - 11 cm (large) , 8cm (small)
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50
Any Questions? Please ask me here!
Is something putting you off? Please help me improve with my quick three question survey.