Pottery Yarn Bowl
This pottery yarn bowl could be your perfect knitting companion. The top edge has been left in bare clay to give a beautiful contrast to the smooth glazed areas. The cut outs where the yarn feeds through were carefully sanded before glazing to ensure a snag free knit.
These pottery yarn bowls can be made to order in either of the three colour choices shown.
- 15 cm Diameter
- 9 cm Tall
- Made from hard wearing stoneware pottery
- Beautifully unique lead free glazes from my own special recipe
- Hand crafting makes every yarn bowl slightly different from image
- Heavy duty packaging for safe delivery
- Handmade in Sheffield, UK
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50
Any Questions? Please ask me here!
Is something putting you off? Please help me improve with my quick three question survey.