Handmade Stoneware Yarn Bowl
There seems to be a knitting explosion, everyone's doing it! I'd never heard of a yarn bowl until a couple of years ago. It's now one of my most requested items. Using one of these bowls means the ball of yarn stays in one place while you're knitting. It's also a pretty container to keep your knitting project together in one place.
- 15 cm diameter
- 11 cm heigh
This yarn bowl was thrown into a bowl shape on the potters wheel. After a little drying I turned it upside down on the wheel and trimmed the footring and defined the shape.
When at just the right stage I carved out the leaf pattern and smoothed the edges.
- Made from hard wearing stoneware pottery
- Beautifully unique lead free glazes from my own special recipe
- Hand crafting makes every yarn bowl slightly different from image
- Heavy duty packaging for safe delivery
- Money back if you don't love them
- Handmade in Sheffield, UK