This salt pig sits happily next to any stove, ready for action. It comes with a cute little turned wooden salt spoon. The pot has been designed to fit the spoon nicely, and hold a good amount of salt without taking up too much counter space.
The salt pig is first thrown into a cylinder on the potters wheel. The walls are then gradually closed in at the top to form the dome shape. Once dried a little the hole is cut out and hand stamped lettering added to the front.
- Diameter - 10 cm
- Height - 8 cm
- Salt pigs are made from hard wearing stoneware pottery
- Beautifully unique lead free glazes from my own special recipe
- Hand crafting makes every salt pig slightly different from image
- Heavy duty packaging for safe delivery
- Handmade in Sheffield, UK
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50
Any Questions? Please ask me here!