Salt & Pepper Pots
These rustic little salt and pepper pots are great for keeping next to your stove, handy for whenever your need a pinch of seasoning. Each one is hand crafted on the potters wheel specially for each order, they are finished and then glazed to your required colour.
The beautifully unique speckle patterns come from the iron rich clay that is fired in open flames. They have a splash of contrasting glaze which varies between each pot. The speckle varies from each pot depending on its kiln location, the same results cannot be achieved in electric kilns.
They can be used for rock salt, ground black pepper or as dip dishes - we like to serve olives, humous and other dips and nibbles in these sized pots. They could also function as votive or tealight candle holders.
- Diameter - 8.5 cm;
- Height - 5.5 cm
- Salt pots are made from hard wearing stoneware pottery
- Beautifully unique lead free glazes from my own special recipe
- Hand crafting makes every salt pot slightly different from image
- Heavy duty packaging for safe delivery
- Handmade in Sheffield, UK
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50
Any Questions? Please ask me here!
Is something putting you off? Please help me improve with my quick three question survey.