A lovely rustic looking utensil holder made from stoneware with a speckled glaze. It's big enough to fit a whole set of your most commonly used utensils. It will fit with most kitchen decor from traditional to super modern.
This pottery utensil holder has a number of other uses. It can be used as a vase or be put in the freezer for an hour, then taken out and used as a wine chiller. Just place your cold bottle of white in it and the pottery will keep it cold.
- 13 cm diameter
- 18 cm heigh
This utensil holder has been thrown from 2kg of clay. That takes a while to center, then it is opened up and coned in to begin pulling. A few different pull techniques are needed to lift all the clay. A knuckle pull from the outside lifts the majority. The throwing marks have been deliberately left on show. I think these give the finished utensil holder a lovely handmade character. A rolled rim finishes off the top of the container, this makes it less susceptible to chipping during use.
- Utensil holders are handmade from stoneware ceramics
- Beautifully unique lead free glazes from my own special recipes
- Hand crafting makes every utensil holder different from image
- Heavy duty packaging for safe delivery
- Money back if you don't love them
- Handmade in Sheffield, UK