A lovely rustic looking utensil holder which sits well with most kitchen decor from traditional to super modern. Made from speckled stoneware, it's big enough to fit a whole set of your most commonly used utensils.
The utensil holder could also be used as a vase or be put in the freezer and used as a wine chiller. Just place your cold bottle of white in it and the pottery will keep it cold.
- Diameter - 13 cm
- Height - 18 cm
A few different pulling techniques are needed to lift all the clay for this form. A knuckle pull from the outside lifts the majority of the clay up. The throwing marks have been deliberately left on show. I think these give the finished utensil holder a lovely handmade character. A rolled rim finishes off the top of the container, this makes it robust enough for busy kitchens.
- Utensil holders are handmade from stoneware ceramics
- Beautifully unique lead free glazes from my own special recipes
- Hand crafting makes every utensil holder different from image
- Heavy duty packaging for safe delivery
- Money back if you don't love them
- Handmade in Sheffield, UK